Role: Product Design, Information Architecture, Work Flow/Layout/Interaction Design
PhotoBox! is designed to help control your image on Facebook, PhotoBox! keeps track of all photos – your own as well as those posted by others. With just one tap, PhotoBox! users can find, manage, add effects, and share photos in a single free iPhone app. The first and only app to provide an ‘untag’ feature, users can browse tagged photos and remove unwanted tags of themselves. This gives users better control over their image on Facebook.
Photo Box for Facebook is your choice. Feature highlights:
– View Facebook albums and photos of yours and your friends’
– View all photos with you or any of your friends tagged
– Grid view and slides view with multi-touch panning/zooming capability
– Download single / multiple photos, or even the entire album to your iPhone for offline access, with a few taps
– Downloaded albums / photos can be exported to Camera Roll of Photos app, or shared as Email attachments
– Search by album name or friend name
PhotoBo! is designed with performance and scalability in mind:
– Advanced caching and background prefetching mechanism provide great user experience even in less optimal network conditions
– Have 1000 photos in one album and want to download them all with 1 tab (that’s not uncommon for a popular friend with lots of tagged photos)? That’s how we tested our app. Progressive and fully asynchronous data handling ensures UI responsiveness and minimum memory footprint even when processing large amount of data.
Links of iTunes Store: click here.